Coronavirus Q&A Part 1 | S4E11
You sent in over a hundred different questions about how Christians should respond to the coronavirus pandemic. Today we look for answers to 6:
1. What are some good ideas for family devotionals?
2. How do we keep up with daily Bible reading during all of this?
3. What would you say to someone who will say after this that online services are just as good as going to a building?
4. Can we take communion outside the assembly?
5. I don’t have unleavened bread and grape juice at home. Can I substitute something else?
6. What are you and Lauren doing?
You can submit questions for our next Q&A to email@example.com.
Subscribe to watch or listen to Rooted Daily:
Facebook | YouTube | Spotify | iTunes
Rooted Daily is the podcast where we root you in the Bible so you can grow with God, weather the storms of life, and bear fruit. Subscribe to study the Word of God (and the Word of God alone) each and every week day in 10 minutes or less.